On April 29, 2012, I posted a blog entitled, “I’m Writing a Book.” Many responses to that piece made it into Coffee Lunch Coffee: A Practical Field Guide for Master Networking. Well, I’m at it again. My plan is to spend a significant portion of this summer working on a second book. As ever, your input – and the input of others in your networks, will be critical to its birth.
Once again, I NEED YOUR HELP! Please share your stories. If your ideas are selected for the final publication, you will receive both attribution within and a free copy of the book! Feel free to answer any or all of the following idea generating questions – if you want to answer a different question about your Networking experiences, that works, too.
- Have you had any LIFE CHANGING moments as a result of your Networking interactions?
- What do you find most challenging about Networking?
- What is most fun about Networking?
- What has been your best Networking-related surprise?
- Has the Coffee Lunch Coffee approach worked for you? If so, in what context? If not, why not?
- Do you have any fear, concern, hesitation, anxiety related to Networking? Please tell me about it. How do you cope? What changes have you made to your Networking approach to better accommodate your needs?
- With whom do you network? How do you meet new people?
- What benefits – tangible or intangible – have you gained from Networking?
- How did you get your most recent professional position? How about your last five jobs?
- What is your best Networking story?
- What is your worst Networking story?
- What have I forgotten to ask?
Please, let me hear from you – on these or any other topic related to Networking and connecting with others. You never know… your ideas and input may just show up in the pages of the next Coffee Lunch Coffee book (or perhaps a blog post). Remember, if I used your story in the book, you will receive recognition, my undying affection and, of course, a free copy of the book!
And, please encourage others who may benefit from the Coffee Lunch Coffee concept to join our community. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Happy Networking!